SI-9150 D4 Polaris Multi-Channel Wideband Digital Tuner
Ideal for a range of man-portable,vehicle-mounted, airborne, shipboard, and unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) platforms.
The SI-9150/D4 Polaris Multi-channel Wideband Digital Tuner represents the next generation of tactical RF front ends. With a frequency range of 2 to 6200 MHz, it can intercept a wide range of signals of interest providing a wideband 85 MHz digitized bandpass from each of its up to four channels. Its small size, low power consumption and rugged mechanical characteristics make it ideal for a range of man-portable,vehicle-mounted, airborne, shipboard, and unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) platforms.
- One, two, three or four channel configurations with up to 85MHz instantaneous bandwidth per channel
- Up to four channels operating independently and/or phase-coherently
- 2 to 6200 MHz frequency range
- Low size, weight and power
- Excellent intermodulation and phase noise performance
- Designed to operate in harsh environments
- Excelled phase and amplitude tracking between channels
- Built-in GPS or IRIG-B123 for time-stamping of VITA-49 IF data output